Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strengths Found!

 1+2+3+4+5 = Katie!

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been looking at each of my strengths as given to me by Strengths Finder 2.0.  Here is the quick rundown again of my top 5 Strengths:

(The links on each go to the post about the individual strengths)


I think that these strengths are in a pretty good order of how they are listed, as each one builds on the next; well, maybe it should be a pyramid but Belief on the bottom....Anyway, what I mean is that my belief is the base of everything I do.  Not only does it dictate what job I have, but also how I live my life and what I hold as valuable, but then not far off from that is learning more about my beliefs and other things that I find interesting, but all the while, still guided by my beliefs.

Then responsibility comes into play in how I accomplish what I say I will do.  This is in my work and in my personal life, each of which requires learning new things as well as staying inline with my beliefs.  Then comes the harmony; this helps keep me grounded and listening to those around me.  And finally Developer, the one that I'm still developing, but I like to keep others encouraged, but in order to do that I need to listen to them, hold them responsible for their actions, learn about them but still guided by my beliefs.  

One of the beliefs that I thought would be there and isn't:
Competition - I like it when there is a winner and something to shoot for.  

Well, now that I've talked about my strengths, what else should I talk about?  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You should write about "getting things done" or how to be more productive. Also if you have any information about using manymoon and how to use it.

    ReplyDelete