Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again!

Wow.  It's been a very VERY long time since I've sat down to blog.  It is definitely something that I want to start up again though.  Looking at my last blog post, it was 2 YEARS AGO! It was about the Blazers and half of the team is different now (and they're much better this year).

I want to start blogging again as a way to talk about what I'm learning and how life has changed over the last two years.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some time regularly to write about ministry, family and whatever else I happen to think about.  I have found that I'm not very good at talking about what I'm thinking, so maybe by having a place to write about my thoughts I'll be able to process through life as it goes on.

Ok...2 years ago my life was looking very different.  Here is a quick rundown of where I am now.

  1. I'm a MOM! and I have been one for over a year now.  I have a 13 month old son.  He's the best thing that could have ever happened to me.  I'm sure a lot of my blog will be about him.
  2. I'm still working with Cru, only now I'm down to part time.  
  3. I'm still working in the Cru regional office, and I bring the baby in with me!
  4. I'm running again and I joined a gym.  I'm trying to get into shape to run the Shamrock Run 15k (which is in less than 2 weeks).
  5. Lucas and I still live in the same place and still have both dogs.
Well, there you go.  We're back at this.  

This is how I hope you're not feeling:

Because I'm feeling like this:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete